Re: Dealer damaged my BBSs

Not all tire mounters/dismounters are created equal!  Some actually use
the edge of the rim as a fulcrum point to wedge the tire off the rim
(most gas stations ect. use these).  That works great on tough steel
rims, but can be murder on nice aluminum rims. This process can cause
damage to the edges of aluminum rims.  Be sure that whoever
mounts/dismounts your tires has the proper equipment!  The machine you
want working on you're rims accomplishes the job without touching the
edge. Don't ask me how but it can be done.  I'd Ask before anyone works
on you're costly investment.

Steve