and how many coats did you do?
<BR>Thanks

<P>HMercerCo wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>In a message dated 98-01-06 15:55:02 EST, you write:

<P>> Funny, my wife suggested yellow for the calipers but since we had
never
<BR>>&nbsp; seen them done, we tried the red.&nbsp; Furthermore, I think
yellow would REALLY
<BR>>&nbsp; show the dust with stock pads.&nbsp; Get the Mintex pads if
you're going yellow.
<BR>>
<BR>>&nbsp; Doug Carter's custom yellow calipers look great on his Windsor
Blue GTI
<BR>>&nbsp; and he has the Mintex.&nbsp; Pics are available at www.vwvortex.com
<BR>>
<BR>>&nbsp; I'd love to see some pics of the yellow calipers on a black
GTI/GLX if
<BR>>&nbsp; anyone has 'em.&nbsp; Wally?
<BR>>
<BR>I Painted the calipers on my RED GLX a pale yellow.&nbsp; I felt that
red was too
<BR>much, and bright yellow would be like YELLING.&nbsp; The pale yellow
looks good,
<BR>and is noticed by those who care.&nbsp; They stay relatively clean
and don't look
<BR>too terrible dirty either.

<P>Steve.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>