Re: Remus Exhaust.. F*((K That./.

You guys are killin me. Have an unlimited amount of money, send some my way.
Don't waste your money unless you want it to be pretty and last a million
years  (I don't have a grand to spend. I would rather buy rims or suspension
upgrades) I went down to the nearest performance muffler guy and removed both
mufflers left the resonator and installed a KC 12" Glass Pack.  Then I put a
Dual Monza Tip with resonators on it.  It sounds awesome and I feel the
difference in power.  If you want I will record a sample of what it sounds
like. The Best part is it was only $100.00 installed.

Bryan Billings