Re: Mobil 1 Oil

Go to http://www.prolong.com
it will explain what it is and what ot does.  There really is nothing like it in the
world that Ii have ever tried and let me tell you I have tried it all.  I saw a guy put
this stuff in a test engine at the local Community College.  He then proceeded to drain
the oil pan and then he removed the pan.  No radiator!  Like I said it was just one of
those engines that gets taken apart 4 or 5 times every year. The guy started it up and
ran it for 2 hours at 5 thousand RPM's.  Seeing was believing for me!!!!
I shit then ran out and found some!  I have not tried their fuel products but I would
trust them after what I saw.