VW Visa points

>What I want to know is has anybody contacted
>VW to express our views towards this railroading???
>
>Bob

I just got the info in mail yesterday and it made me really mad, particularly
the "explanation".  I don't have it with me, but it goes something like:
"Very few card owners used their accrued points, therefore our funds
could not be used for other card perks and incentives."

WTF?  If very few people used it, it can mean only that VW had to use
LESS $ than expected, right?
Why don't they just say - OK, we messed up, we miscalculated and do
not have enough $$$ or something, instead of giving us this insultingly
stupid explanation.

Anyway, my point is - I am ready to write them a letter.  We could all
propose some alternative to canceling the program.  For example, those
who have a card and are willing to participate in the future should be
allowed to do so.  No more new members.

I will most certainly stop using VW card otherwise.

Vojin