Re: Mobil 1 Oil

> What performance gain is there in bringing your own Mobil 1 oil to the
>  dealer for the oil change? Mobil 1 that good? I think they dump Castrol GTX
>  in my glx or something..

I like the Mobil 1 for the following reasons::

1) I can extend the change interval if I get too busy to get to it without
worrying that I am doing harm to the engine.

2) Winter starting/drivability in my area is greatly improved until the engine
warms.

3) If I ever have a problem and run hot, I know the Mobil 1 will hold up
longer.

Steve.