Re: Why No Jetta 4 cylinder Owners Prominent on the Lists?

Thus Spake George Achorn:

>Hi All,
>	I was just curious about something. I know that there are some
>prominent
>GTI 4cylinder owners out there on the GTI list, but between the GTI and
>Jetta lists, I am aware of no 4 cylinder Jetta owners. Sure, I know that
>the GL and GLS are some pretty mainstream cars, especially with the super
>crappy peachfuzz interiors. Still, the Jetta GT and Trek/K2 models are
>pretty much the same to a GLX as the GTI 4 banger is to the GTI VR6.
>	Just Curious-G

Actually, the GLI is probably as close in comparison... (This doesn't
answer the question, but the GLI was the 'performance' Jetta prior to the
GLX)

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>                        Candy White '97 Jetta GLX
VR6oooom!                      	                       CA plate [MAN+CPU]