Re: Griot's Garage/Zymol

Does anyone have an 800 number for Zymol that I could order products from?
I've tried ordering twice through the "Zymol"  web site (actually some web
commerce provider contracted by them). The first order took 6 weeks to
arrive the second order was lost. Needless to say I would like a more
direct source. Or, does anyone know of any retail outlets for the "real"
Zymol stuff in Seattle?
Thanks,

Greg
g.pearson@williams-helde.com