Re: Griot's Garage

I haven't ordered anything from them, but they had an offer
to try out some of their special car wax. I wanted to see how it compared
to Zymol. They said it would take six to eight weeks....that was
four months ago.  I know it was free BUT if they want to impress folks
they could at least honor their advertisement. If your looking
for wax, cleaners, leather care etc, check out the Zymol site
on the net. I have used their products and like them very much.

john