Re: How do you get those damn screws out?

> This weekend I spent (wasted?) at least 45 minutes trying to get the
> last 2 of 4 screws out in order to get to the chip.  I am not
exactly
> sure why I did not have problems with the first 2 screws, but the
last
> 2 just spun and spun etc.  Is there a trick to it or should I just
> unscrew until my hand falls off?

If you are talking about the screws holding the rain shield, you have
to pull and turn at the same time.  They should pop out.

Actually the hardest part of the install for me was getting the damn
gutter back into place.  Now I can do it in my sleep but the first
time was a bit frustrating.

Take yer time, be gentle and it will work for ya.

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton