RE: Sidemarkers

Yours are stock? I had to have my drilled into the side of the fender.. I
don't think we are talking about the same thing. I meant Side Markers, not
Side Bumper Reflectors.. Anywho. My Side bumper reflectors don't blink, I
beleive that is normal..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"