Disappointed in my Gtech

Ok, I have done this 12 times all in a row. Same road same flat surface. I
lost my instructions to the Gtech so I forget really what all the flashing
numbers mean however, my Avg Horsepower or whatever keeps saying 194-196.
Is this possible? I set my weight at 3760 for the car. I only have a Intake
and Garrett chip.. Everything else is stock? Hrm.. I just don't think the
horses can be increased by such a dramatic amount with only those mods..
Anyone have personal experiences with the GTECH? Btw, it says my 0-60 5.4
which I sure as hell don't believe.. I haven't jumped on a Dyno or raceway
yet so no real time comparisons..

NW DRIVE INFO: We should grab some dyno time up in Redmond, I think some
shop has a dyno up there.. $35 a car..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"