Dealer Visit this Wed..

This wed. I go into the dealer for the following:

Driver Door Alignment
Headlight Alignment
Foglight Alignment

I just thought for fun, I would raise hell about the timing on the windows,
how the convience control feature is all screwed up, something I have
learned to live with, but hey, my dealer always has donuts and FRESH coffee
in the morning hours, so anything that will prolong my stay.. :) Since they
have a bad habit of getting me outta of there less than an hour each time..

Should be fun.. I am thinking of getting the armrest.. Any OEM ones, or
aftermarkets that are better?

PS. Wally the check is in the mail... I canceled the other one, since I
hadn't heard from ya. I don't think it got there..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"