Mud flaps and cargo net

Age:29.

My wonderful in-laws gave me a set of mud flaps and a cargo net for the
Jetta for Xmas (yes,that was what I asked for). They purchased both items
at a VW dealer on their side of town. My inlaws said that the dealer told
them that the mud flaps are only available for the front and that there
is no part # for the back ones. I could have sworn that I saw a GLX with
flaps on the back too. Can anybody verify?

Also, the cargo net didn't have any instructions on how and where
(exactly) to install. Those of you that have the nets-where is it mounted
and what holes does it use?