Re[2]: Whats the average age of list members?

I had those floor mats for about 8K miles then they started falling apart. I
ordered some lloyds Black with Red trim, very sharp and durable..

Subject: Re: Whats the average age of list members?
Author: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com
Date:  1/1/98 5:37 PM

In a message dated 98-01-01 17:16:13 EST, zeek@texas.net writes:

<< just came from the dealer's (here in austin, tx)
 and THEY have a beautiful tornado red GLX
 with black leather at $22,430 on the lot-
 not my color but what interested me was the
 sharp looking floormats- all black with white
 VW logo in the corner. very stately.
 ne1 else seen these? i wonder how much
 extra they will be when i order my black/black
 leather (when will my stock prices rise to
 previous levels?) >>

I bought those floormats from Drew in San diego for about 60 dollars.  They
are much better in quality and look over the Lloyds.

Erik
97 GLX
Age 26