RE: Whats the average age of list members?

i'm 25...

just came from the dealer's (here in austin, tx)
and THEY have a beautiful tornado red GLX
with black leather at $22,430 on the lot-
not my color but what interested me was the
sharp looking floormats- all black with white
VW logo in the corner. very stately.
ne1 else seen these? i wonder how much
extra they will be when i order my black/black
leather (when will my stock prices rise to
previous levels?)

zeek "i'd rather be walking than driving my
'87 cavalier even though it was free" the geek