Re: [gti-vr6] Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KNUCKLE-HEADS!

I would call or e-mail VW about this total lack of intelligence....see what
kind of response you'd get from them or let them know what kind of MORONS
are representing VW.
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!

- ----------
> From: Mark Klaus Radelow <rpc-prod@windrunner.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KNUCKLE-HEADS!
> Date: Thursday, February 26, 1998 8:15 PM
>
>  I know...I was so damn irrate at the time that I wasn't thinking
straight.
> I just wanted to get out of there before I grabbed the service tech by
the
> collar and beat him to a bloody pulp.  Stupid People piss me off.
>
> Mark
>
> jason herrea wrote:
>
> > What the HELL !!
> >
> > They hammered your key back into shape (repeat) ?! They should have
> > replaced the key. They could have gotten your key code and made you a
> > NEW key on the spot and thrown in some other additional gimmmes for
> > their carelessness.
> >
> > ---Scott Catlin <scott.catlin@sierra.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > they hammered the key back into shape?! have they never heard of a
> > stress
> > > fracture? When your key busts off inside either the iginition or the
> > door
> > > lock cylinder, then you really have something to bitch about!

> > same.  I
> > dealership
> > be out

PLAGUE.