cool t-shirt cool dealership

Hey,
	Autohaus Harrisburg has a new t-shirt made up that says autohaus
motorsports on the front on the breast, and on the back a COOL GTI drawing
that is high quality with the logo team GTI. The GTI in the pic is their
GTI endurance racer they run at Daytona and featured in EC a few months
back. It has like a 3 color print logo on front, four color back and
another 3 color logo on the sleeve. At $13.95 that ain't too bad. I don't
know their phone number, but it should be in ec, or you can call (717)
information if you want it really bad. I am not affiliated, but really like
my new shirt.
	This dealership seems kind of cool. They also had cases of Mobil 1 on sale
in at the parts counter. Also I have heard their customer service is
outstanding. I may have to check them out next time I need an oil change.
Later-G