Re: [gti-vr6] Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KNUCKLE-HEADS!

At 3:59 PM -0500 2/26/98, xjosh wrote:
>They should have cut you a new key on the spot, and included the nifty
>little lighted key blank. They also should have totally kissed your ass.

This is why I think Mark was really pissed-- most dealers don't have the
lighted key blanks just lying around. I've inquired about having duplicates
done at my dealership, and they said "no can do, just ordinary keys is all
we can do".

Maybe they just didn't have any in stock that day, but otherwise, maybe the
only lighted key you can get is your original one.

- -K