WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KNUCKLE-HEADS!

GODDAMN...I have never seen such goddamn stupidity in my whole life.  My
right front door speaker is rattling a little bit so I figured I would
have the dealership check it out (BIG MISTAKE)...So I drive down to the
local VW store, Trans World Ocean VW in Pasadena, CA.  I tell the
service guy that I need the right speaker to be checked out and if
someone could come out and remove the grill so I can look at it.  Well
anyways, out comes the vw service tech (yea whatever) and he looks at
the grill and says "No prob, they just pop right off".  So what does
this fucking dumbass do??? Takes MY key out of MY ignition and insert it
inbetween the grill and the door panel and tries to pry it loose...What
happens?  He turns my ignition key into a piece of spaghetti. WHAT THE
FUCK.  Normally I am a pretty relaxed guy when dealing with people but
this was the last fucking straw...I just BLEW UP...I just started
screaming...GOD I'M SO PISSED.  I don't mind if someone doesn't know how
to do something, but stupid people really piss me off.  Okay, I feel
better now.  The moral STAY AWAY FROM TRANS WORLD LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Mark Radelow