The VWvortex vacations in L.A!

Hi guys,

I know it's pretty early to be planning so far in advance, but it seems
like the best way to make sure that we can at least hook up with some of
you.

On April 2nd, Jamie and I will be arriving in Los Angeles to visit some
friends (of Jamie's wife) for an extended weekend. Well, anyway, we want to
know if any of you west-coaster's would be up for a VW get-together of
sorts. We would both be really interested in meeting all of you, and it
would be great to see all of your rides, and maybe taking some phot
sessions for the Vwvortex Gallery, too. Granted, we'll be chauffeuring a
rental around, but it'd still be fun and cool.

If any of you would be interested, you can contact myself or Jamie, or
better yet, both of us at one at info@vwvortex.com (it goes to the both of
us), or at our individual addresses at jamie@vwvortex.com or
doug@vwvortex.com.

Also, what tuners and shops are in the Los Angeles area? Maybe we could all
do a little "tour" when we get there. We look forward to meeting you guys.

Doug