New Austin, TX. VW Club

Hello Fellow VW'ers,

On February 14th a new VW club was formed in Austin, TX.  This first
meeting was initially intended to be a lunch time get-together of half a
dozen local VW people to "discuss" the formation of a club.  Well, as
luck would have it, 14 cars and about 18 people showed up, and a new
bouncing baby VW club was born. Photos will be available shortly via the
web, including an A2-GTI VR6. What will they think of next?

Our next meeting has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday, March 15, at
a local park (to be name later) in the Austin area.  Anyone is welcome
to attend.  So spread the word.  More details will follow soon. I look
forward to meeting and seeing new faces.

Thanks,

Joseph Mann
joem@pswtech.com