From: Jan Cerato <redline@cadvision.com>
To: JETTA NEWS GROUP <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Subject: [ALL] $$$ DISCOUNT PRICES ON HEADLIGHT COVERS ETC.
Date: Monday, February 23, 1998 2:02 PM

Hello Vw World,

I have had a tremendous response to the Phantom Dual round headlight covers
and the bumper light covers for the A3's, So here are the prices for the
various products including a healthy DISCOUNT and FREE shipping before
March 31,98.
Pictures are available by Email, so please feel free to ASK;
All the products are made from high impact acrylic and come in the clear or
smoked black fashion. The Phantom headlight covers are clear inside the
circles and still provide road protection for the headlights. The smoked
black bumper light covers still let the signal light show through, but it
cuts down on the fog light effectivness. We will offer free replacement on
all our products and lifetime warranty. Some of the major tuners that are
selling our line are NEUSPEED, EUROSPORT, RAPID PARTS, RACING DYNAMICS ETC,
our covers were on the Neuspeed Gti on the cover of European Car June 1997.

PHANTOM DUAL ROUND HEADLIGHT COVERS
COLORS: BLACK, RED TORNADO, RED FLASH, WHITE, YELLOW, SILVER, METALLIC GRAY
& CARBON FIBRE.
MODELS AVAILABLE:
CORRADO 90> / GOLF 86-98 / JETTA 85-98 / PASSAT 90-94
RETAIL $79.95
CLUB DISCOUNT PRICE $ 50.00. INCLUDING SHIPPING

BUMPER LIGHT COVERS
CLEAR FOR PROTECTION OR SMOKED BLACK FOR SHOW
MODELS AVAILABLE:
GOLF & JETTA 93-98
RETAIL $39.95
CLUB DISCOUNT PRICE $ 25.00. INCLUDING SHIPPING

HOOD DEFLECTOR (BUG/STONE GUARD)
NO MAINTENANCE BRA ALTERNATIVE
SMOKED BLACK OR CLEAR
MODELS AVAILABLE:
GOLF 86-98 / JETTA 85-98 / PASSAT 95-97 / PASSAT 98up
RETAIL $ 89.95
CLUB DISCOUNT PRICE $ 50.00. INCLUDING SHIPPING

HEADLIGHT COVERS
CLEAR FOR PROTECTION OR SMOKED BLACK FOR SHOW
MODELS AVAILABLE:
ALL AUDI & GOLF / JETTA / PASSAT / CORRADO / EUROVAN / VANAGON / 1990up GTI
/ CABRIOLET
RETAIL $ 49.95
CLUB DISCOUNT PRICE $ 35.00. INCLUDING SHIPPING

FOGLIGHT COVERS
CLEAR FOR PROTECTION
MODELS AVAILABLE:
GOLF 93-98 / JETTA 93-98 / PASSAT 95-97