Re: Dyno'd my car.

Dude, I forget to answer everything!  Stupid me!
Okay the cams are $400 plus install.  For the 1997's you do NOT need
valve springs.  When VW switched the head gasket to a metal one they
also changed the valve springs (supposidly).  Install should run about
$200 or so (I hope).  The exhaust was $480 including tips so it's
cheaper than the TT exhaust by a little.  It's full stainless steel and
is a dual muffler system.

Finally, the SEMA show was "okay".  Some cool exhibits and some cool
cars.  They had a 1000hp Nissan Skyline GTR.  The thing had turbos (2)
about the size of one of our tires!!!  JESUS!  It was cool....

Mark