Re: RiceBurner Sightings for the Week Of February 15th

> ****To top it all off, I don't
know what he was trying to say with this sticker, "(Honda Symbol) +
(Picture of Erect Penis W/ Balls) = (Picture of a Broken Heart)"****
- --SCARY!! That's all I can even mutter--
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!

- ----------
<jettaglx@igtc.com>
> Subject: RiceBurner Sightings for the Week Of Feburary 15th
> Date: Saturday, February 21, 1998 5:47 PM
>

> This week was very high in RiceBurner Sightings and Stop Light Racings..
>
> 1) It seems there is a club called "RiceBurners" now. I have seen 2
> eclipses, 2 acuras, 3 Nissan Sentras, all with RiceBurner(Car
Number/Member
> Number Inserted here). RiceBurner1 to Riceburner24.. Really Dude? Is all
> can say
>
> 2) Geo Storm, with 3 Sets of Piaa/Catz Lighting with Purple Headlights
and
> a Huge GT Sticker on the rear window   (He had the heart of a stop light
> racer, just not the right car)
>
> 3) Red Nissan Stanza with a Yellow TYPE-R Sticker across the hood, a
Yellow