Re: H&R spring source (Details)

Here's the SCOOP....

I just got off the phone with Todd at Air & Water in Philly.  Here are some
vitals on the springs...

What|> H&R Lowering Springs.
Rates|> Progressive, 175 to 225 (stock are rated somewhere between 130 &
160)
Lowering distance:|> 1.5" Front / 1.25" Back

- - Offer good for at least the next 30 days: $179
- - Bilstein Sports are available for $470

In comparison, Autobahn International ( http://www.autobahnint.com/ ) is
offering Eibachs for $239.95 with an average lowering of 1".  I do not know
the difference, but it's always good to know what else is out there.

Lets hear some opinions.  Is this a good spring and a good deal?  Are
progressives good or bad??

Joe