RE: I WANT MY CAR BACK

I've rented both, and I definitely prefer the Geo. It may have been sloshy
and american in its handling, but it still felt kinda nimble compared to the
neon. Plus the squeaks and rattles that seem to be standard equipment on the
neon just weren't there in the geo. Plus I've hated all chrysler products
with a passion ever since my k-car blew up w/ me in it. No injuries, but
man-o-man its embarassing to have the fire department roar up to put out yer
car, in the middle of the street, while everybody in the school district (it
seemed) watches. Ah, high school.

Anyway, I like the Geo.

<jettaglx@igtc.com>

http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/