Re: I WANT MY CAR BACK

Hey Guys,

your rental vehicle is quite a bit better than the sardine can that I
had for 2 1/2 days, when part of my vehicle was being painted under
warranty.  My rental was a 4-door Geo Metro, the Enterprise car rental
rep. felt sorry for me and gave me the humongous 4-door instead of the
clown carish 2-door.  Even in this era there is a passenger vehicle
without power steering and rear window defroster.  God, how I missed my
VW.

Best Wishes on your vehicles speedy recovery,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX