Sentra List

I was going through the digest version of the list and it seems to be a
pretty cool group of people!  Here is a funny post on a subject they are
currently talking about:

[John Doe] wrote:
>I nailed two cats back to back one night...  Just driving along and
then I
>see something, thump thump.  Got one with the front tire and one with
the
>back tire.

Hmm, there is a way not to run over cats or dogs (even small rodents).
Just
get a Honda Civic & give it a 3 1/2" "Touring Car" drop. A friend of
mine
did this & I actually observed him run *into* a cat at approx 30mph. The

cat bounced off the front grill & ran off! (8 lives left?) I think all
of
us here would have pasted it under our wheels if we were in the same
situation.

Heheh

Funny
Mark Radelow