From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM]On Behalf
Of Patrick Sherman
Sent: Monday, February 16, 1998 11:56 AM
To: Gti-Vr6 (E-mail); Jettaglx (E-mail)
Subject: 15,000 Service

When does VW recommend chaning of transmission fluid? What interval, I
don't have my warranty book with me at the moment.

I am going in for my 15K service for $39.99 along with these problems. Make
them earn that Silly $39.99 they charge..

Rocking Seats
Carpet is fraying and raggey looking on passenger side (3 or 5 year
warranty on Interior)
Back Passenger Doors are rattling
Sunroof when you open it in the up position, then go right to close it
doesn't seal itself correctly, you then have to open it up the other way
and then close it..
Banging Noise from under rear of the car going over Little bumps to big
bumps..
Aiming of Foglights, too high at the moment (Just ask any NW list guys..):)
Shifter doesn't go all the way in on first and second all the time..

That should be enough for this interval...

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"List of Mods Available"
patrick@volkswagen.org