Re: Who has the lower final drive?

> recall you saying you were able to keep up with your friend's Rustang
> Cobra???  My friend wants to do the charger (AMS) but I am trying to
> point his away from it because I don't think he has any idea of the

Keep in mind, it depends WHICH cobra you're talking about.

1993:       14.3-14.7 sec. 1/4 mile.
1994-1995:  15.0-15.4 1/4 mile.
1996+:      14.0-14.3 1/4 mile (deep into 13's with  new gears)

So..  if it's a '94-95 Cobra he kept up with, it really ain't no big
deal.  A well modded VR6 w/ exhaust, filter, chip should be able to beat
that, driven correctly.  Heck, my old Mustang GT could have spanked a
stock cobra (1994-5).

- -Dave