Re: Euro Switch & High Beams

I called Timmons VW and asked about this stuff awhile back and they told
me that you can only safely use the jumper for the fogs on a jetta. you
should not attempt to get both high and low beams at the same time by
using the other bridge because unlike the GTI VR6  the jetta does not
have "dual" headlights and you will likely burn out you jettas
headlights if you try this! Well FWIW tat's what they told me,good luck!

                          Loren Bookbinder
                         '98 GTI VR6