WE NEED PHOTOS !!!!

Good day VW JETTA world,

We are in need of action photos for our new spring
introduction brochure. This is you chance to make your car famous. We need
action photos, still shots with killer backgrounds, etc. We are not looking
for flashy nor are we looking for dull. We want pictures of cars that work.
Please email us if you have photos or know someone who does. A1, A2, A3 &
A4'S are all o.k.
We will pay for developing if required.

Thank you for the support!

Jan G. Cerato
Publisher
VW CAR MAGAZINE

P.S. Sorry for the mix up on the first message(ALL CAPS), we are NEW at
using e-mail, thank you for the patience.