Re: speaker quesrtion...

Paul,

here's the deal.  if you have $ to spend go in this order: Speakers,
amp, headunit. The speakers
(as you know) are what actually convert the electrical signal to sound.
The speakers that come in your 95 are SHIT. the bose are a little better
but not much. If you pop in a more powerfull headunit you will see that
your speakers might sound better a low volumes but distortion will get
even louder as you turn it up.

my advice to you is to replace the front speakers with a quality set
(preferably one you have heard play). you DO NOT have to re wire the
speakers, but you might need to do a little extra if your new speaker
set comes with a good crossover set. This is one of the easiest cars I
have ever put a stereo in, if you need any help just ask.

the next step up would be to get a seperate amplifer which would make
your new speakers come alive and sound much cleaner than running off of
the headunits little internal amp.

jim
jim_bazzano@zd.com