RE: speaker quesrtion... (ATTN: Ken Weidmann)

er- uh....
NO!
interesting thing with the speakerwires that run from the headunit
to the speakers (or amps in my case with the Bose)-
when you install a new headunit THE SPEAKER WIRES STILL
RUN TO THE SPEAKERS!! marvel of science!
since you have the premium system i don't think you have to
rewire anything at all. Joe would know... i've got the Bose.
but if you DO have to rewire anything you can just do it at the
source- ie you can do any splicing etc at the wiring harness
right at the headunit. (that's what i had to do)
thanks to Mark for the information on his page

hey- unless you live in a one horse town remember that your local
stereo shop isn't the only game in town. if you go into one place
and talk to those guys and they don't seem to know what they're
talking about- go somewhere else! there are plenty of "qualified"
techs out there. seek and you will find.

spank me hard- REAL hard