The worst things you can say to a police officer:

Thought you would like this.....

The worst things you can say to a police officer:
- - Hey, you must'a been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!
 - Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- - I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
Police Officer. - Excuse me, but is "stick up" hyphenated?
- - Hi Officer, do you mind holding my beer while I find my driver's license?
 - You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school
instead.
 - "Bad Cop! No Donut!"
- - I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars
around, that's how far I am behind the other cars.
 - You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?
 - Didn't I see you get your butt kicked last week on "COPS"?
 - I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket.
 - So, uh, you "on the take" or what?
 - Gee, officer! That's terrific. The police officer yesterday only gave me
a warning too!
- - Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.
 - So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with
your gun when you were little?
- - Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.
 - When you smack the crap outta me, make sure you smile pretty for the
video camcorder.
 - Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to
work at McDonalds?

TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black