Re: Wax, Polish, Clean process.

When I went and talked to a real detailer (bellevue auto detail) he said
that they use Meguiars Polish and a paint sealer, NO WAX. The paint
sealer doesn't leave a residue and lasts about 6 months. I had him do my
car so I could see how well it works. When the car's dirty I just hose it
off and it's clean. No scrubbing even.