RE: Wanted: Blue headlight bulbs

If you go to any K-Mart, or Nappa at least out in these parts look for
Wagner's 9004BL's. They run about $8.49 a bulb.. I am not sure who else,
but any Wagner Dealer would have them..

BriteLite is the lighting innovation that's brighter,
  whiter and more efficient than standard halogen
 and incandescent lamps! BriteLite delivers upsell
 opportunities and increased profits with distinctive
            features, including:

    Sealed beams deliver 80% more light on the
       road - illuminates objects sooner

      High power 55 watt low beam filament
    (compared to standard 35 watt filaments)

Wagner Dealers:
AutoZone
NAPA
Western Auto