Euro Switch & High Beams

This is to clarify what I've found on my '98 GLX.  The Euro Switch DOES NOT
allow both the low and high beams to be on at the same time.  I think this is
because the GLX probably uses one dual filament bulb versus the GTI uses two
single filament bulbs.  Each bulb on the GTI can handle the heat of the bulb.
On the other hand, the dual filament bulb probably cannot handle both
filaments to burn at the same time.  Let me know if you agree.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Euro Switch
Rear Fog