Re: Suspension/Rambling VR6 comments

Tom,
I had the exact same problem on my 97 Jetta.  The dealer at first said it was a
stuck drain line.  That didn't fix the problem, so when they checked further
they said that the firewall had not been sealed properly and that was letting
the water in.  I don't have any more details than that, but if the drain line
is not clogged, this may be something the dealer can look at.

Tom Barrett
97 Jetta GLX