Re: my first dealer visit

Don't believe everything Maund VW tells you Zeek.

Don, correct me if I'm wrong, But "Freezeplugs" are for the cooling system.  Not the oil
system.  The two should not meet.  And actually, if I'm not mistaken, the holes capped by
the freezeplugs are created during the casting of the block.  But, no matter, the idea of
oil coming from the freezeplug is bull shit.  (I think).  Keep an eye on Maund. And if you
have a major problem ask to speak with Salem (customer service mgr) and if that doesn't
work tall to "Tiny".  He runs the entire service department.

Zeek,  these bugger eating morons have...
- - replaced the same power window regulator twice
- - dripped brake fluid on the grill and had to repaint it
- - scored all for of my BBS wheels and are going to have them recoated.
- - replaced the same rear seat cover twice because the botched it the first time
etc. etc.

Just be aware.

Later,

Joe