What Class

Ok here at the GLX club we are having a dispute that we were wondering
if you could help with.
Some local SCCA groups are allowing 97 VW Passat's in DSP and yes it is
the 2.8L VR6.  I race a 1997 Jetta GLX VR6 modified in CSP along with
the 97 and 98 GTI's with the VR6.  Your Listing that you provide is very
open to interpretation.  The 97 Passat is 143 pounds heavier than the
Jetta GLX and it would seem to me that it would be unfair to separate
the Passat VR6, Jetta GLX and GTI VR6. We need an official ruling
please. In my opinion we all should be in DSP due to the fact that those
Miatas are killin us.  Not even close and seems unfair.  Please e-mail
results to jettaglx@igtc.com

Thanks

Bryan Billings