Re: Autocross classifications

Well I race with a 97 Drivers Edition in CSP and at the time we had
similar upgrades.  He beat me by 3 tenths of a second. So I am not sure
if this answers your question. I was not really focusing on GTI VR6's.
According to SCCA we are both in CSP if you are modified. If not you are
in G stock.

Bryan Billings