Schroth Harnesses

Did I spell that right? :-)

Anyway, the guy that I met at the SacWater club had a cool harness that
was both street legal and race legal and wasn't too expensive.  But what
I forgot to ask, and maybe someone on here can answer, is how big will
a harness adjust too.  I'm a pretty large guy...I mean round, not tall.
And while the seat belt in my GLX is quite comfy, I dunno if an
after-market harness will fit.  Can anyone relate their experiences?  It
is just that after the first autox, I have realized that staying put in my
seat is a Good Thing.

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."