RE: new owner

yeah i'm sure it's right.
don't know what my liability limits are, but
since i'm financing i'm sure i'm covered...
i was only paying $134/six months for my
old car.
i get some discount because of my employer.
btw if they thought it were 20yrs off
it'll be a '78 not a '77. my car's only
two days old :)

spank me hard- REAL hard