Re: D/SP VWs

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Bryan Billings wrote:

> Where do you get all A3 Jetta's are in DSP? If you have a stock GLX you
> are in G stock.

This is assuming that the car has been modified enough to be in SP.

> If you are modified you are going to be in CSP.  Thats what I race in. I
> wish we were in DSP.

According to the classifications at: http://www.best.com/~mouton/sccasolo/
it says: DSP  Golf/Jetta ('94-'97) (A3 chassis) @@ and no separate entries
for the VR6 models.  If this needs to be changed, then I'll send them a
note.

The catch-all rules say sedans between 1.5 and 3.0L are CSP...does that
put the GLX in CSP since it's not mentioned by name?

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."