Re: D/SP VWs

Hey be proud that 325i is a 3 series 2.5 liter 6 cyl about 180 horse.

I drive the GLX my wife drives a 97 BMW 318ti so I know a little about
them.  First number is the series of car and then the engine size with
the exception of a few models. The 318i 96 and later is actually a 1.9L
and the new 323i or 323is is a 2.5L 6cyl so beware.  So if you see a
750il it is a 7 series 5.0L V-12 don't mess with that.

Bryan Billings