No Subject

1.  Too much power to front wheels.  Tires spin when you come out of most turns
2.  Too much WAY too much understeer.  The car pushes like a stuffed pig.
3.  Too much body roll (leads to 2)
4.  ABS Sleigh Ride (ask if you don't know what it is)
5.  Gearing too high

BUT, once the car is at speed (aka Solo 1/Road Rally) they kick some major ass.
I have seen some Jetta's at Holtville Airfield here in So Cal kicking the shit
out of a few BMW 3 series (even playing with a few M3's).

Mark

ps.  Won't be me though..>my car is F*cked up