Re: FW: Mail list

At 2:14 PM -0600 2/1/98, zeek the geek wrote:
>just got this email from chuck...
>is anyone else having problems reading
>posts from me? they seem to be ok when
>i receive them...

>spank me hard- REAL hard

Well, MS Mail generally is pretty bad when viewed by non-M$ mail readers
(typical microsquash arrogance). I can read your posts, but every single
one of them comes with an attachment which is a pain.

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                  <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>     MacIS, ACA, USENIX, IFA, ASC, Green Party, BAA