Re: Clutch How DO you KNow?

I also have heard the noise when I was driving  on wet pavement and also
on ice and snow.

I don't think the standard tranny has traction control. It could be
differential noise. I have no idea, But I am interested in finding out.

Anyone know????

JACK
'98 Jetta GLX RED/ Black leather  (Baby's first oil change happening
today)  :)

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN
Markham, Ontario Canada